7.22.2006

You Only Live Once-The Strokes

Oooooh

Some people think they're always right

Others are quiet and uptight

Others they seem so very nice nice nice nice nice oh oh

Inside they might feel sad and wrong

Oh no

29 different attributes

And only 7 that you like, uh oh

20 ways to see the world, oh oh

Or 20 ways to start a fight

Oh don't dont don'tGet ou

tI can see the sun shine

I'll be waiting for you baby

'Cause I'm through

Sit me down

Shut me up

I'll calm down

And I'll get along with you

Ooooooo-ooooo-ooooooh

A man don't notice what they got

When they think they're down on luck

1000 ways to please your a man oh oh

And neither one requires a plan

Oh gods and all religion too

It doesn't matter which you choose

One step away and you turn your back

I guess I've tried and i refuse

Oh don't don't don'tGet out

I can see the sun shine

I'll be waiting for you, baby

'Cause I'm through

Sit me down

Shut me up

I'll calm down

And I'll get along with you

Alright..

Shut me up

Shut me up up up up up

And I'll get along with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home